FODY Food Co.
Freebies, websites, and more to help guide you with your low FODMAP diet
Stephanie Clairmont, RD Blo
– Expert advice, resources, tips and recipes from Stephanie Clairmont, RD.
Well Balanced – Kate Scarlata, RD Blog
– Positive platform with evidence-based resources and research articles, recipes and digestive health tips by low FODMAP guru Kate Scarlata, RD.
IBS-Free At Last! – Patsy Catsos, RD Blog
– Helpful articles and recipes by Patsy Catsos, RD who has also published a cookbook (see below).
Danielle Capalino, MSPH, RD Blog
– Delicious recipes and valuable articles written by Danielle Capalino, MSPH, RD. Find her book below.
R&M Dietetics Low FODMAP Blog
– Mel Rendall, RD and Lee Martin, RD provide helpful IBS information and chronicle their travels while following the low FODMAP diet.
Low FODMAP Websites
Everything Low FODMAP
– Menu plans, recipes, diet updates and resources by Dr. Barbara Bolen and Kathleen Bradley, CPC.
Everything Low FODMAP Pinterest Board
– Popular community board fed regularly by many low FODMAP bloggers featuring recipes, diet tips, and inspiration.
About.com FODMAP Diet
About.com FODMAP Foods
– Dr. Barbara Bolen is the author of the About.com guides to FODMAPs.
Not From a Packet Mix
– Low FODMAP, fructose friendly, and gluten free recipes for the sensitive tummy.
A Little Bit Yummy
– Fun, yummy, easy low FODMAP recipes plus up-to-date science-based info on the diet provided in a way that’s easy to understand.
Journey Into the Low FODMAP Diet
– Sharing the journey with IBS and the low FODMAP diet, and recipes.
She Can’t Eat What?
– Sharing simple, nutritious recipes and showing others just how easy, delicious, and life-changing, healthy, low-FODMAP food can be.
Calm Belly Kitchen
– Recipes and helpful articles on how to enjoy life with the low FODMAP diet.
The FODMAP Friendly Vegan
– Living on a low FODMAP, plant-based diet.
All About the Balance
– Sharing her journey on the low FODMAP diet, and other IBS management techniques.
My Gut Feeling
– Sharing delicious recipes, passion, and inspiration.
Books & Cookbooks
The IBS Master Plan
– An amazing ebook by Stephanie Clairmont, RD which offers a step-by-step plan to improve symptoms of IBS and get back to living a normal life.
Low-Fodmap 28-Day Plan: A Healthy Cookbook with Gut-Friendly Recipes for IBS Relief
– cookbook by Kate Scarlata, RD.
Healthy Gut, Flat Stomach
– The fast and easy low FODMAP diet plan by Danielle Capalino, MSPH, RD.
The Complete Low FODMAP
Diet: A Revolutionary Plan for Managing IBS and Other Digestive Disorders
– book by Sue Shepherd, PhD and Peter Gibson, MD.
IBS: Free at Last! Change Your Carbs, Change Your Life with the FODMAP Elimination Diet
– book by Patsy Catsos, RD.
The Everything Guide To The Low-Fodmap Diet: A Healthy Plan for Managing IBS and Other Digestive Disorders
– Book/cookbook by Dr. Barbara Bolen and Kathleen Bradley, CPC.
The Everything Low-FODMAP Diet Cookbook
– Cookbook by Colleen Francioli.
Flavor Without FODMAPS
– cookbook by Patsy Catsos, RD.